Seventeenth International Conference on UNITY AND PLURALITY IN EUROPE
Seventeenth International Conference
UNITY AND PLURALITY IN EUROPE (ICUPE 17)
31 July – 1 August, 2022.
Hotel "Bristol" Mostar
It is our honour to inform you that the Seventeenth International Conference on Unity and Plurality in Europe will take place at the Hotel Bristol in Mostar from July 31 to August 1.
The programme includes:
1. Safet HadžiMuhamedović, The Existence of a Common Bosnian Tradition and the Ideological Phantasy of Denial (Sunday, 31 July, 8.00 – 9.00 pm)
2. Fikret Čaušević, The Geopolitical and Economic Consequences of US-Chinese rivalry and Russian Aggression on Ukraine (Monday, August 1, 8.30 – 9.30 pm)
Inaugural lectures (Monday, August 1, 9.00 – 9.45 am):
1. Masooda Bano, Religion and Society: Debates in Different Muslim Societies
2. Ivo Marković, Contemporary Challenges to the Religions in their Encounter with the Internet in the Digital Age
1. First Panel: inclusive discourse on religious heritage practices (Monday, 1 August, 10.00 am – 1.00 pm)
2. Second Panel: religion and science in building social trust (Monday, 1 August, 2.30 – 5.30 pm)
The public lectures are open to the public, while the inaugural lectures and the panels are for members and friends of the International Forum Bosnia.